Peppermint Creek Theatre Company (PCTC) is partnering with local health care professionals to create an original and personal new production.
PCTC is looking for individuals who work or have worked in the Health Care Profession. We want to hear your best five-minute story that directly relates to your profession. We have no expectation of what this story should be, nor that it should be comical, dramatic, or something in between. We want to explore all facets of the health care world – the highs and the lows. What’s important is that the story is true and that you tell it as your authentic self. We also want to hear from all areas of the health-care profession from volunteer to CEO, we want all voices heard. Here are some points to consider.
- These stories will be part of a larger production that will be performed live in front of an audience. If you don’t feel comfortable speaking in front of an audience, you can submit a recoding that we might use.
- Depending on the number of submissions we receive, we may or may not be able to use everyone’s material. We will read/watch all submissions and reach out to those authors that we will use for the final performance.
- Do you have some sort of hidden talent that can be implemented into your story? Poetry, spoken word, dancing, juggling, multi-lingual, etc. We’d love to hear about it!
- Please make sure your story maintains HIPAA protocols of patient protection and confidentiality.
- Minimum of three rehearsals in late April/Early May. We will work with your schedule.
- May 10th 7:00pm (Dress Rehearsal)
- May 11th-13th 6:30pm-9:00pm
How to submit:
Email your written or recorded story (or questions) to:
- Morgan Bowen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blake Bowen: email@example.com
Peppermint Creek is accepting stories through December 1, 2022. We look forward to hearing from you!