The Michigan State Medical Society and our partnering organizations invite you to join us for an afternoon of learning, discussion, and collaboration. Medical and community leaders representing the Southeast Michigan region — clinicians, health systems, community health centers, public health representatives, neighborhood organizations, local officials, community service providers, and more—are invited to discuss how to move from conversation to action to advance health equity for the health and well-being of our families, friends, and neighbors.
- Rebuild trust in the medical professions as fundamental to achieving health equity
- Mitigate gaps hindering the ability to achieve improved outcomes and equity in health care
- Support individuals in attaining optimal health
- Adopt “best practice” protocols and community linkages to address social determinants of health
- Share multi-stakeholder consensus about areas for further research, practice change, and collaboration
This program meets LARA’s requirement for three hours of implicit bias training (pre- and post-test assessment required).
Regional Health Equity Summit
March 22, 2023, 12:00-3:30 PM
27033 Northwestern Hwy,
Southfield, MI, 48034
This program is supported by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation (WKKF). To learn more about WKKF, visit https://www.wkkf.org/.
State of Accreditation: The Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical
Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: The MSMS designates this live activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s)™. Physicians
should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.