Dermatology Update: Implicit Bias and IL-17A and IL-17F Inhibitors –
158th MSMS Foundation Annual Scientific Meeting Virtual Monthly Series
Approved for 2 AMA PRA Category Credit(s)™
MSMS and the Michigan Dermatological Society join forces to bring national speakers Omar Qutub, MD, and Bruce Strober MD, PhD, together to discuss implicit bias with a dermatology focus and IL-17A and IL-17F inhibitors across multiple disease pathways. This course is being held on Monday, October 23, 2023, from 6:00 – 8:00 pm EST via Zoom. It will also be recorded and available to purchase after the live session.
This course qualifies for one hour of implicit bias training.
- Discuss strategies to reduce disparities in access to and delivery of health care services.
- Define the role of IL-17A and IL-17F inhibitors across multiple disease pathways and how therapies target this pathway.
- Discuss the benefit-risk profiles of IL-17 inhibitors across multiple inflammatory diseases.
- Discuss the differences between IL-17 inhibitors for the management of multiple inflammatory disease states.
- Describe strategies on how to individualize care for patients with IL-17 inhibitors.
Omar Qutub, MD, Defining Dermatology, Portland, Oregon
Combating Institutional Bias
Bruce Strober, MD, PhD, Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
IL-17 Inhibitor Updates: Defining Their Role in the Management of Inflammatory Conditions
To Register, please click here or copy and paste in your browser: https://connect.msms.org/Education-Events/Calendar-of-Events/Meeting-Home-Page?meetingid=%7B59DE117B-9516-EE11-812E-000D3A0DE1A1%7D
Registration Fees Per Course:
Members – $50
Non-members – $75
Retired Members – $50
Member Students and Residents – FREE
For more information, contact Brenda Marenich at email@example.com or 517-336-7580.
Statement of Accreditation
The Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The MSMS designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.